For convenience we have created Design Packages outlining some of our services.
Design Package- A –Your Perfect Kitchen Plan
You recognize that the kitchen is a place of multi functions with a lot of variables to plan around and you want to get the best plan possible for your space.
As your design expert I will visit you in your home to solve your biggest space issues. A custom plan will be developed for your kitchen that maximizes your storage & work areas.
You will get an efficient work triangle that fits in all that you need to, manages traffic flow, and gives you a kitchen that really “works” for how you live.
This design package includes:
- 3-in home meetings
- The measure & drawing of your existing space for planning.
- A review of your needs wants and the functions required in the space. Including an exploration of your lifestyle within the kitchen.
- An analysis of the space’s potential & issues, appliance requirements, storage needs & wants, functional requirements & efficiency of layout.
- A presentation of preliminary plan solutions for space ( 2 minimum)
- Review of the preliminary plans and development of a final plan.
- A Final plan drawing of the Kitchen space
- Consultation on questions re materials, cabinetry & the renovation process.
- Referrals to trusted professionals to support your plan.
Design Package A -Cost- Starting at $750.00 + tax
Design Package- B– Kitchen Planning & Open Space Living Plan
You would like to expand / open up your kitchen to connect with other areas of your home but you are not sure how to make the spaces work better, get your storage needs met, and how to make it all happen.
As your design and planning expert I will visit you to see how to best use and integrate the spaces you would like to connect. A custom plan will be developed for your kitchen and living areas that maximizes your storage, work areas and creates really enjoyable & comfortable living space.
You will get an efficient plan that opens up the kitchen while maintaining storage and accomodates all that you need to. The solution will manage traffic flow in the kitchen and between the areas and connect both in a manner that “works” for the activities in both spaces.
This design package includes:
3-in home meetings
The measure & drawing of your existing spaces for planning.
A review of your needs, wants and the functions required in each of the spaces. Including an exploration of your lifestyle within the kitchen & connecting living area.
An analysis of : the space’s potential & issues, appliance requirements, storage needs & wants for both areas, functional requirements & how to maximize efficiency in the layout.
A preliminary assessment of what is required to support walls being removed.
An in home presentation /review of Preliminary plan solutions for the spaces ( 2 minimum)
The development of a final plan evolved from your feedback on the preliminary plans.
Consultation on your questions regarding materials, cabinetry & the renovation process.
Design Package- B- Cost-Starting at $1,350.00 + tax